Rumpke has provided each residence with two 95-gallon trash carts.
- Trash is collected once per week. Currently this is Friday
- Set your cart(s) at the curb by 6 a.m. on collection day. The cart(s) should be placed within
two feet of the curb and with wheels away from street. Avoid placing carts near vehicles or mailboxes.
- Kentucky Public Safety and Health regulations require all upholstered furniture and mattresses
be wrapped entirely in plastic before collection can occur.
- For collection of large items, contact Rumpke 24 hours in advance at 1-800-678-6753 ext. 7413.
- According to federal law, Rumpke will not accept batteries, tires, liquids, dead animals,combustible
materials or any items identified as hazardous waste.
- Appliances containing refrigerants require special handling, please contact Rumpke for details.
- Plastic bottles and jugs
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans and lids
- Paperboard (like cereal boxes)
- Office paper
- Envelopes and junk mail
- Newspapers, magazines and inserts
- Telephone books and catalogs
- In general, please place leaves and grass clippings in biodegradable bags (NO PLASTIC BAGS) and bundle limbs for collection on your regularly scheduled yard waste day.
- 14 items will be taken and can be a mix of biodegradable bags and bundles